Unofficial visits and money..

Yes it's crazy to me. I've been following recruiting for 24 years I think, it didn't used to be anything like this.
Well then I don’t know what you’ve been watching. Because in the past 24 years since you’ve been watching recruiting I can off the top of my head tell you a bunch of things are more mind-boggling than CJ’s Baxters recruiting trips.

Advertisement
OP don't ask these kinds of questions and expect straight answers lol. And no most of these high profile kids love the travel and the competition which is why they are in the position they are in. If they don't love football on this level and willing to go compete they won't succeed at the next level for sure.
Right! Wtf kind of post is this. Homey gotta be the feds!
5-O alert! Man is clearly an op lol

Well then I don’t know what you’ve been watching. Because in the past 24 years since you’ve been watching recruiting I can off the top of my head tell you a bunch of things are more mind-boggling than CJ’s Baxters recruiting trips.
Did I say Baxter recruiting trips were the most mind boggling in terms of recruiting? No I used his as an example of the crazy unofficial schedules these recruits are on now.

Did I say Baxter recruiting trips were the most mind boggling in terms of recruiting? No I used his as an example of the crazy unofficial schedules these recruits are on now.
“Crazy to me”
“Who’s paying”
“Never seen anything like it in 24 years”
Then all of Baxter’s visits”
Maybe not mind-boggling but he seems to be at least a bit perplexed

Advertisement
1653226500360.png

Oh

I’ve always wondered if some of these front runner teams were actually practicing more than they were allowed to. It’s one thing to have more talent, but it’s another thing to just look more polished and prepared.

So for all of you to have worked on a college football team or played on a college football team how are schools able to get away with extra coaches more practice time under the nose of compliance? It seems like Miami has been so scared of its own compliance department That they were scared that players might incur sanctions just for jaywalking.

Is the compliance department part of the NCAA and employed by the NCAA Or are they part of the athletic department that reports directly to the NCAA?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm seeing all these big time recruits fly all over the country on these unofficials, and I have a lot of questions.

1.)Who is paying? I come from a lower middle class family, and there is NO way I could afford all these trips in high school.

2.)who is traveling with them? My parents had to work there was no way they could take this much time off to travel on all these trips.

3.)Do these kids not get tired of all
Traveling? Maybe im
Just a home body, but I couldn't travel that much.

My thoughts are schools are paying for these trips illegally and every time a prospect visits they get paid a few grand. Honestly it's the only thing that makes sense to me.
1653236049245.gif

No surprise here. Gotta see how MC navigates this here.
Going after Miami would expose the ncaa mafia and it's sec mob members. Especially since the ncaa already got burned and a local attorney lost her license trying to get into that mob money. It's law and the wall has come down. The Confederate Conference teams must learn how to navigate the law vs becoming a better Cheater.

Listen, if u haven’t checked out my post about the history of the conference championship game, I’ll spell it out for u:

The $EC have been looking for ANY and all loopholes & will exploit the chit out of it. They r always looking to be 3 steps ahead of others; & if all things r equal, u can’t be 3 steps ahead. Anyone w/ common sense knows the $EC is the dirtiest conference of them all. I’m a firm believer that all conferences & schools bend the rules, but what The $EC, SE¢, $E¢ is doing is flagrant af. Kids from the hood don’t have that type of coin to just be flying into town so often to be on some UV’s.

C’mon man!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back