Uniforms - Richts Rules

I think he was just lazy in the classroom obviously and he was depended on so much he got tired of the spotlight. I don’t have any personal connections to the school or football team, I’ve just been a fan of the football team from over 10 years. Kinda reminds me of Dallas Carter in Friday Night Lights where they beat the crap out of teams and intimidate them lol.

I do think it was some bs by the producers. Every game he pretty much had his way against teams. Who knows tho.

That is what I figured. I stopped taking it seriously after the scene with the game with Thomas suspended. They are showing a bunch of missed passes and sad thriller music. You think they are about to lose or atleast it is really close. Then they show the final score and its like 44-0.

Advertisement
This is worst thread I’ve seen all week. I like how you took the time to insert a pic of what an arm sleeve looks like.

A tight sleeve makes the ball slippery, pretty simple reason as to why they are not allowed.

Not if you soak it in resin the night before . . .

That is what I figured. I stopped taking it seriously after the scene with the game with Thomas suspended. They are showing a bunch of missed passes and sad thriller music. You think they are about to lose or atleast it is really close. Then they show the final score and its like 44-0.
Right lol they had 6 shutouts that season including 3 in a row and then 2 in a row at another point in the season. Like all documentaries there has to be some suspense. Only had 3 close games all season.

Not if you soak it in resin the night before . . .

"A tight sleeve makes the ball slippery"

According to the NSA (National Sleeve Association) .....tight sleeves don't make the ball slippery,.. players make the ball slippery

Advertisement
Hold on a minute I think I have a **** coming...nope just a fart...still don’t give a ****

Advertisement
Back