Undrafted Junior in 2018 NFL draft.....

RInse and repeat kids do this every year nothing’s new. What Clemson d linemen did is unheard of. I’m still shocked Christian came back to school. Guy was a sure 2nd round pick at least! **** Dabo and his bags!

Advertisement
The Josh Adams hype pre-Miami game was hilarious. Epitome of JAG.

And there was talk of McFadden as a 1st round pick before the season :laughing-1:

We literally ended his heisman campaign. I’m only 26 but that may be the beat regular season win of my lifetime. That **** Wimbush was SHOOK.

Deon Cain of Clemson was drafted 185. He needed one more year to get space between that championship suspension.

It is not just about being physically ready. The Pros are full of bad temptations only made worse by money. Got to prove you are wise.

Advertisement
What that list is missing is the agent these players are with. That would help putting things into perspective

I'm still amazed McGlinchey was drafted in the first round after what Garvin did to him.
San Francisco really reached. Good. Led to Fitzpatrick falling to Miami. There were rumors Oakland would have taken him.

Some juniors will never learn because agents are telling them about the juniors that went 1st, 2nd round, not the sad stories of each guy from this list. What's Joe Yearby up to these days? Very sad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back