Under 'Manolo' Diaz, Miami will 'push it to the limit'...

Heg, I know, I know, but I mean, its hard not to be excited. I mean, just look at the off-season we were facing on the night of Dec 27th. It was bleak, veeeeery bleak, lol

He's making all the right moves at the moment and winning the off-season. If the offense makes the improvements we expect we should all be very happy this time next year.

Advertisement
I think it would be pretty bad *** if they started off w/ the original song, then just cut it w/ a record scratch & busted into the Rick Ross one, showing highlights on the big screens

Advertisement
this song needs to be played at the Hard Rock during our games

But seriously, can you believe the job Diaz has done in less than a month in fortifying this roster?

Someone gotta do a highlight video with this song and the new Miami, **** would be fire

Manny "Montana" Diaz is not ****ìng around, my friend.
images

Advertisement
I think some of the team might jump back into the portal if they had to warm up to that... Phil Collins checks the 80’s music box.

But I’m with you on Manny!!

Manny Diaz deserves all the support in the Dade County. He hasn't done anything on the Field yet as a head coach but I feel he's doing everything he can. Him being hired is like a shot of Cuban Coffee with every headline. I'm glad he was patient with the OC. Not many thought poaching from Bama or Clemson was possible. Hopefully he keeps raising the bar

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back