Uncle Jethro

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Can someone tell me what this fool does well? He sure as **** can't recruit, and even with an improved defense, his D-Line sucks. Again.

Chad Thomas is JAG playing under Jethro when you have guys like Lorenzo Carter and Garrett beasting during their first year. He should be the first one gone after Pitt.

Advertisement
Can someone tell me what this fool does well? He sure as **** can't recruit, and even with an improved defense, his D-Line sucks. Again.

Chad Thomas is JAG playing under Jethro when you have guys like Lorenzo Carter and Garrett beasting during their first year. He should be the first one gone after Pitt.

Yep, our DL is the reason we aren't elite, DL makes absolutely 0 plays, ******' maddening.

You never know...?

Worst Coaches on the Team:

Al Golden
Mark D'nofrio
Jethro Franklin
Paul Williams
Brandon Carroll

/ all above should be fired

Best Coaches on the Team:

Ice Harris
James Coley

verdict still out on:

Hurlie Brown
Art Kehoe
Larry Scott

I'll support Dnofrio and Jethro's beheading in the university square on a Friday Night. Follow by Al's being burned in a giant barn-fire as a grand finale on Saturday.

Advertisement
Kehoe's squad is killing it

Worst Coaches on the Team:

Al Golden
Mark D'nofrio
Jethro Franklin
Paul Williams
Brandon Carroll

/ all above should be fired

Best Coaches on the Team:

Ice Harris
James Coley

verdict still out on:

Hurlie Brown
Art Kehoe
Larry Scott

Paul Williams and Jethro will probably end up being the sacrificial lambs after this season.

D'Ono isn't going anywhere.

Advertisement
He is no question about it the biggest liability on this team. Golden will not fire him at the risk of burning the relationships with the current DL recruits that aren't going to commit anyway

He is no question about it the biggest liability on this team. Golden will not fire him at the risk of burning the relationships with the current DL recruits that aren't going to commit anyway

Which Dline recruits are you referrring to that are soooo tied to Jethro. The only one is Rasheem Green an he is not leaving Cali, don't let this weekends official visit fool you Green will be a PAC 12 bound. Not to mention Kevin Patrick is a MONSTEr recruiter who loves UM and would build inroads quickly with Ryan Fines and Richard McIntosh, Jr. An as for the wild card NT Kendrick Norton I highly doubt he is tied to Jethro, considering UF will have a new staff an they may not even look at him.

So I would have to agree Williams and Franklin will be gone at the end of the season an hopefully with the improvement in the defense so will D'onofrio who should now get a few looks a Head Coach at some lower tier schools.

Go Canes

Which Dline recruits are you referrring to that are soooo tied to Jethro. The only one is Rasheem Green an he is not leaving Cali, don't let this weekends official visit fool you Green will be a PAC 12 bound. Not to mention Kevin Patrick is a MONSTEr recruiter who loves UM and would build inroads quickly with Ryan Fines and Richard McIntosh, Jr. An as for the wild card NT Kendrick Norton I highly doubt he is tied to Jethro, considering UF will have a new staff an they may not even look at him.

So I would have to agree Williams and Franklin will be gone at the end of the season an hopefully with the improvement in the defense so will D'onofrio who should now get a few looks a Head Coach at some lower tier schools.

Go Canes

No names as I'm not that into the recruiting scene. Point being is that he is their main point of contact and Golden won't roll the dice to bring in a new DL coach to jeapordize the current chances he has with them. He is Mr. Conservative and will be here again

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back