Unc lack of D

252cane

All-ACC
I know the coaches have been talking them up but most of their talent is on offense. They don't have that much on d and they can't stop anybody.

They gave up 8 plays of 15 or more yards vs vt. Logan Thomas conpleted 70% of his passes vs unc. With the athletes miami has a few of those big plays will be tds.

Unc defense vs ecu gave up 244 yds rushing and 366 yds passing. Ecu starting rb rushed for 180 yds and averaged 5.5 yds per carry.

Vs usce they gave up a 65 yd passing td and 75 yd rushing td.

So the **** i just broke down to you is unc has a problem with giving up big plays and just getting stops period. This will be the most explosive offense they have seen and they can't match the speed. If they don't turn the ball over duke and morris should have a field day out that *****.

Advertisement
From what I've seen this is not much different than the USF game but reversed. UNC has a passing game & no semblance of a rushing attack. Their defense is actually worse (statistically) than USF. If we go in with our heads on straight & don't turn the ball over we will hang 50+ on them.

Last edited:
Fr what I've seen this is not much different than the USF game but reversed. UNC has a passing game & no semblance of a rushing attack. My heir defense is actually worse (statistically) than USF. If we go in with our heads on straight & don't turn free ball over we will hang 50+ on them.

Are you saying you cut your kids out of your will?

Advertisement
If we play efficient on offense, there is no way they stop us. This game will be tougher than a lot of our fans think. UNC can move the ball and they will score some points, I think we are just better and will win.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing how OUR D adjust to them. I have 100% faith that the O will take care of business but this is the first decent QB we will face and throw in their uptempo offense. Should be a different test for them. I know they are in great shape but I often see the D getting play calls in late so I want to see how they have grown as a team.

Advertisement
Fr what I've seen this is not much different than the USF game but reversed. UNC has a passing game & no semblance of a rushing attack. My heir defense is actually worse (statistically) than USF. If we go in with our heads on straight & don't turn free ball over we will hang 50+ on them.

Are you saying you cut your kids out of your will?

Lol sorry new phone case and I usually proof read. F'ing horrible on my part!

Their passing numbers are high bc they can't run on firs down.
They fcking suck on offense worse than USF.
Their defense might be better than sav state but not better than any other team we've played.
We hung 21 on UF. We should put up 50 or more.
And only way UNC scores more than 20 is against our 3rd string

Duke's having a big game tomorrow night. I think our run game will throttle them. When they get too comfortable, Morris drops a bomb to Hurns/Dorsett/Herb/Coley.

Advertisement
UNC is about to get gang style prison raped. Miami just made #10 in the country. It's a Thursday night game where all eyes will be on them and UNC is deserving of a major *** whooping. The Canes are going to have a coming out party and UNC isn't ready for this.

I have been listening to Mark Packer on his Sirius/XM show and anytime UNC D comes up he doesn't hesitate to call them soft, prob the biggest insult you can throw at a D. He says they are poor tacklers and just plain not tough.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back