UNC game

clg003

Junior
Premium
Who is going?

What section?

Never been to kenan before and UNC fans are the worst.

Advertisement
I'm going. No idea what section, but I got my tickets through the Charlotte alumni group. You tailgating at all?

i will be there supporting my canes like i was at "The Return/Miracle in Durham"...sec 102

Thinking hard about making that leg again. I absolutely hate UNC fans so i cant sit away from Miami fans or I will certainly be some trouble.

Advertisement
Who is going?

What section?

Never been to kenan before and UNC fans are the worst.

will be there in the manning lot with my bro, should be a good turn out saturday get there early though. look for horatio cane my sidekick

I will be there in Section 129 Row, bought tickets at discounted rates due to Vet Appreciation Day.

Last edited:
I'll be there got 4 free tickets from vettix.com section 203

I was unfamiliar with this site and did some research. Really really cool! Thank you for your service! Enjoy the game! I've been to Keenan twice and had a blast.

Advertisement
Was at Keenan when Butch was coaching (Canes lost). I thought the fans were fine but rather boring. Don't think they've sold out any of their games this year but Sat. may be different as they're on a roll now.

I'll be in section 105 with my son and father in law. Went to the game two years ago and was surprised at how nice the NC fans were. I expected a considerably more hostile environment and it just wasn't there. People were coming up to me after the game, shaking my hand while congratulating the canes on the win, and asking me what I thought about the game. I kept waiting for the theme from deliverance but it never came. After years of the asshats at Doak, I was very impressed with the fans at Keenan.
I was looking forward to the drive but now that my FIL is going I'm gonna have to take my wifes suv. No way the boy spends 4 hours in the tiny back seat. lol I don't know what I was thinking inviting him, that's going to change what music I listen to and everything. Straight ******* up my rotation. Also, I sat up in bed last night after remembering the last time he went to a game with me... LSU bowl game... yikes. wtf was I thinking.

I'll be in section 105 with my son and father in law. Went to the game two years ago and was surprised at how nice the NC fans were. I expected a considerably more hostile environment and it just wasn't there. People were coming up to me after the game, shaking my hand while congratulating the canes on the win, and asking me what I thought about the game. I kept waiting for the theme from deliverance but it never came. After years of the asshats at Doak, I was very impressed with the fans at Keenan.
I was looking forward to the drive but now that my FIL is going I'm gonna have to take my wifes suv. No way the boy spends 4 hours in the tiny back seat. lol I don't know what I was thinking inviting him, that's going to change what music I listen to and everything. Straight ****ing up my rotation. Also, I sat up in bed last night after remembering the last time he went to a game with me... LSU bowl game... yikes. wtf was I thinking.

lol... thanks for the info on the unc fans.

Advertisement
Was at Keenan when Butch was coaching (Canes lost). I thought the fans were fine but rather boring. Don't think they've sold out any of their games this year but Sat. may be different as they're on a roll now.

They haven't come close to selling out, except for the Duke game where they had 60,000 (out of 63,000). Other games were 44,000, 41K, 39K, 50K, and 52K (announced).

Advertisement
Back