UM Vs Cincy to be a Thursday ESPN Game for 2015

Advertisement
http://www.theacc.com/news/miami-cincinnati-football-game-confirmed-for-espn-thursday-night-02-19-2015

Miami-Cincinnati Football Game Confirmed for ESPN Thursday Night
GREENSBORO, N.C.—Miami’s 2015 football game at Cincinnati will be held on Thursday night, Oct. 1, the American Athletic Conference and the Atlantic Coast Conference announced Thursday.

The game, which will be held at the Bearcats’ Nippert Stadium, will be nationally televised by ESPN.The game time will be announced at a later date.

This will be Miami’s 21st appearance in a Thursday night game televised by ESPN. The Hurricanes have the highest winning percentage of any ACC school on ESPN Thursdays, posting a 17-3 (.850) overall mark. That includes a 6-2 record on the road.

This will mark the first time Miami and Cincinnati have met on a Thursday night game televised by ESPN.

I wonder is Al Golden will complain about this, it appears to be Miami's only thursday game for 2015.

Go Canes!

2015 Miami Footbal Schedule
--------------------------------
Saturday, Sept. 5 – Bethune-Cookman
Saturday, Sept. 12 – at Florida Atlantic
Saturday, Sept. 19 – Nebraska
Saturday, Sept. 26 – bye
Thursday, Oct. 1 – at Cincinnati*
Saturday, Oct. 10 – at Florida State
Saturday, Oct. 17 – vs. Virginia Tech
Saturday, Oct. 24 – vs. Clemson
Saturday, Oct. 31 – at Duke
Saturday, Nov. 7 – vs. Virginia
Saturday, Nov. 14 – at North Carolina
Saturday, Nov. 21 – Georgia Tech
Friday, Nov. 27 – at Pittsburgh

SMH. How can the NCAA expect Miami to win on a school night?
And this is before a FSU game. How can they expect to compete with their minds on FSU?

#ProveEveryoneWrong

Last edited:
That Nebraska game is going to tell you everything you need to know about this years team

I have already chalked that as a loss. I would love to be surprised. A win would elevate my hopes for 2015. But right now, I don't think UM could beat a team like Vanderbilt. I am utterly disgusted with the coaching. It's not the talent. It's the coaching.

wait....night game on prime-time tv where we'll be the only college game on against a mediocre opponent??? I change my prediction from 5-7 to 4-8 now.

Let's see,

Night game
On the road
Mid-week
National TV
Clouds
Corching vs Coaching

It looks bleak. The good news is that the corching staph will have plenty of excuses (that's what it's all about.)

Week before Florida State. Big challenge to keep the guys focused that week. Tough/rowdy atmosphere in Cincy due to proximity to Ohio State. Raucous fan base.

Tough environment for a young team led by a young QB. My question still stands.....

Will we have the best QB on the field that night or will Cincy?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back