UM vs. Alabama State 7PM @ MLS Game 2 LETS GO!

Advertisement
There's not a gimme left on the schedule. They gotta put this one away and finish strong. A think a loss or two to Duke and UNC would have been somewhat forgiven.

Advertisement
At least I'll be able to save the money on hotel, tickets, gas, etc. I don't think I'll be making the trip to Ole Miss or TCU for the first round.
Good, glad you will not be there.

Wish I was, so you could tell me how "everything is fine" when we get eliminated for the 13th straight year.

Not cool, sounds like you're wishing for an early exit. Boooooooo!

See what I mean, that is why we called him out and then he cries that he is just a realist and we are all pollyannas, sorry but we want our team to win. A true fan would never post what you just did, so stop the act. #calledout

See what I mean, that is why we called him out and then he cries that he is just a realist and we are all pollyannas, sorry but we want our team to win. A true fan would never post what you just did, so stop the act. #calledout

If you wanted to win, you wouldn't continue to support a $1 million dollar salary for repeated failure.

Advertisement

If you wanted to win, you wouldn't continue to support a $1 million dollar salary for repeated failure.

To be *****ing about the baseball team at this point is disingenuous at best.

Morris makes 500k on the universities books and 500k paid by Nike most high profile programs do it this way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back