UM Rookies in NFL Camps

I'm still not seeing how Spence fits with the Steelers. Maybe he'll come in on passing downs?

Benjamin has a great opportunity in Cleveland. They need playmakers.

Streeter, I'm not worried about him bringing any lazy **** to Baltimore. That culture won't allow that ****. Also, who are their receivers, Bolding, Torrey Smith and who else? He also has a good opportunity to get PT there.
baltimore has jacoby jones as the #3........they seem to really like laquan williams

assuming they carry 5 WRs.......i think streeter will probably battle with williams.........tandon doss and david reed for the last 2 wr spots.........but if he doesnt lock up the 4th WR spot.......it may be tough because the other 3 guys can also return kicks

as for spence.......when he was drafted i asked how the **** he would fit in.........but ****tsburgh knows LBers........so im sure they will have a plan for him

Jacoby Jones is no lock to be their #3. Was a good pick up for them in terms of potential for the money they spent to get him. But didn't spend enough on him that they'll feel obligated to give him extra chances - supposedly is a incentive laden deal, the $7 mil is if he reaches all of them - not big on guaranteed money.

also, remember Streeter did pretty good covering punts a couple years ago. He'll need to use some of that special teams experience to lock down a game day spot.
did a good job covering punts?

if by good job you mean getting called for 2 dumb penalties in the same game while covering punts......then i agree

secondly........in the NFL alot of 4th and 5th WRs dont only need to be able to cover kicks......but return them as well

that's what you remember, but forget about being 1st time down causing fair catches once he got a hang of things. And no one expects a 6'5 guy to double as a return man.

Advertisement
I'm still not seeing how Spence fits with the Steelers. Maybe he'll come in on passing downs?

Benjamin has a great opportunity in Cleveland. They need playmakers.

Streeter, I'm not worried about him bringing any lazy **** to Baltimore. That culture won't allow that ****. Also, who are their receivers, Bolding, Torrey Smith and who else? He also has a good opportunity to get PT there.
baltimore has jacoby jones as the #3........they seem to really like laquan williams

assuming they carry 5 WRs.......i think streeter will probably battle with williams.........tandon doss and david reed for the last 2 wr spots.........but if he doesnt lock up the 4th WR spot.......it may be tough because the other 3 guys can also return kicks

as for spence.......when he was drafted i asked how the **** he would fit in.........but ****tsburgh knows LBers........so im sure they will have a plan for him

Jacoby Jones is no lock to be their #3. Was a good pick up for them in terms of potential for the money they spent to get him. But didn't spend enough on him that they'll feel obligated to give him extra chances - supposedly is a incentive laden deal, the $7 mil is if he reaches all of them - not big on guaranteed money.

also, remember Streeter did pretty good covering punts a couple years ago. He'll need to use some of that special teams experience to lock down a game day spot.
did a good job covering punts?

if by good job you mean getting called for 2 dumb penalties in the same game while covering punts......then i agree

secondly........in the NFL alot of 4th and 5th WRs dont only need to be able to cover kicks......but return them as well

that's what you remember, but forget about being 1st time down causing fair catches once he got a hang of things. And no one expects a 6'5 guy to double as a return man.
unless he makes it as the 3rd WR.......if he isnt light years ahead of those guys who can also return kicks.......hes got a problem

i think the only way he has a real problem is if he doesn't put in the necessary work.

Advertisement
Back