UM offers 2023 WR DeAndre Moore

Advertisement
The big schools will continue to get theirs....but this is what I've been talking about with how NIL will level the playing field more than its been the past 15 years or so.

The big dogs won't be able to just line the outer edges of their rosters with Top 300 kids just because they want to be on the bandwagon with the Top 100 kids and powerhouse programs.

These kids want to get paid and when you're a Top 3 priority (and being paid like one) to one school and a Top 20 to another, this is how a school like Louisville can do things like this.

**** a who’s who almanac of top schools. Doesn’t bode well for us especially with all those SEC schools.
This didn't age well at all. We are now going up against the Big Boys for virtually every recruit we're after. If we go around like the sky is failing every time A&M, Bama, UGA offer a kid we're after, every thread will be filled with posts like these because we've radically changed the quality of recruit we're after. Louisville didn't give up when the big boys rolled in for Moore Jr. and neither did Mario in the 2022 recruiting cycle. He most definitely won't be raising the white flag either in 2023 cycle.

We're going to lose some of these battles and it will sting, but when we win (ala Skinner/Moss), it will be worth it.

Louisville is on fire. Just wonder if they have another 6-6 type season how many stick. This is Satterfield’s fourth season, right?

Advertisement
This didn't age well at all. We are now going up against the Big Boys for virtually every recruit we're after. If we go around like the sky is failing every time A&M, Bama, UGA offer a kid we're after, every thread will be filled with posts like these because we've radically changed the quality of recruit we're after. Louisville didn't give up when the big boys rolled in for Moore Jr. and neither did Mario in the 2022 recruiting cycle. He most definitely won't be raising the white flag either in 2023 cycle.

We're going to lose some of these battles and it will sting, but when we win (ala Skinner/Moss), it will be worth it.
Right, that was before Mario arrived and has leveled the playing field to some degree. If Mandy was still here no way we would’ve won out in his commitment. But I hear what you’re saying…

Exactly Louisville haven't developed any wide receivers but they cab land 5 star receiver so no excuse for miami

Right, that was before Mario arrived and has leveled the playing field to some degree. If Mandy was still here no way we would’ve won out in his commitment. But I hear what you’re saying…
My bad, I didn't look at the date close enough. Manny was at the helm when you made it. Totally agree with you pre-Mario.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back