UM offers 2022 WR Jacolby Spells

So crazy you have Miami sites pushing this narrative that this was a loss. Did Miami offer him, YES. Would they 100% take his commitment right now, I say no. Too many options still out there higher on the board. Miami is not going to come out and say, Hey yall dumb fans..Jacolby is #7 CB on our board. We like him, think he can be solid, and we will keep recruiting him, but he isn't plan A for us now. If he wants to commit in July he can't to us. If he waits until December he may be much more of a priority depending on how the board shakes out.

Advertisement
So crazy you have Miami sites pushing this narrative that this was a loss. Did Miami offer him, YES. Would they 100% take his commitment right now, I say no. Too many options still out there higher on the board. Miami is not going to come out and say, Hey yall dumb fans..Jacolby is #7 CB on our board. We like him, think he can be solid, and we will keep recruiting him, but he isn't plan A for us now. If he wants to commit in July he can't to us. If he waits until December he may be much more of a priority depending on how the board shakes out.
I'm not mad about it so much...I wouldn't mind him to be a Cane and u never know things can change in a few months. If it was a sfla kid going to bama at db then I'll be mad.....if he's a priority for them he should be a priority for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
None of this is good lmao

What in the actual **** is this?

anchor man GIF

Advertisement
Back