UM offers 2022 TE Nate Kurisky

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
Kurisky plays at Gonzaga High in Washington DC and he stands at 6-3 225 pounds. Other early offers include Virginia Tech, Pitt, Michigan State, Boston College, and Wake Forest among others. He landed on 1st team All-Conference as a sophomore last season in 2019.

Advertisement
Don't know much about the level of football played in Washington, but from watching his film it's not too good. The competition looks below average. Makes me iffy on him as a prospect.

I was about to say a lot of negative shiitt. I'm still confused why's a holding call in the highlight. I'm glad I stuck around for the second video. The kid can play. He blocks very well and he can catch passes on accurate and inaccurate passes.

Since he reached out to us and we offered we need to push for the kid next cycle. I'd love for the staff to start recruiting the DMV area. The last few classes we've had a record number of highly ranked kids it seems in this area.

Advertisement
He gave a brief interview to Rivals. Said HE sent his film to UM’s recruiting department hoping to get on their radar. He got a call from Coach Field with the offer....

Miami needs to recruit the schools in this area more..
Should definitely be able to grab a kid from the DMV every year or 2. Those kids seem to choose a lot of SEC schools though.

The DMV is a top 10-15 hotbed for recruiting. Virginia Tech, Maryland and Penn State farm it every year. Miami should, and probably does, selectively target prospects in the Baltimore-Washington-Northern Virginia area each year, along with the Tidewater area in Virginia.

He gave a brief interview to Rivals. Said HE sent his film to UM’s recruiting department hoping to get on their radar. He got a call from Coach Field with the offer....

Miami needs to recruit the schools in this area more..
I've been said that! But the posters on this site will only allow you to believe that S.Fla football players are the only recruits we are allowed to offer. Crazy right

DMV has **** ton of talent and I'm not even including Baltimore or St. Frances.. Baltimore isn't considered a part of the DMV.

Advertisement
Back