UM offers 2022 TE Darren Agu

I hate to write this but having known a few kids at his high school, most typically end up there when things have not gone well at more traditional public/private schools. Not saying he's a bad seed as I have no basis for that type of statement but it does make me wonder why he attends Rabun Gap.

Advertisement
I hate to write this but having known a few kids at his high school, most typically end up there when things have not gone well at more traditional public/private schools. Not saying he's a bad seed as I have no basis for that type of statement but it does make me wonder why he attends Rabun Gap.
Because he moved from England. Dude isnt even an american citizen i dont think...Dont know the connection but he moved there about a year ago

good. I feel much better. The local kids are mostly Atlanta kids with "issues".
how close it is to nashville?. whomever is in charge of his recruitment may want him close by or somethhing because i wouldnt decommit from Notre dame to go to flippin vandy

Advertisement
how close it is to nashville?. whomever is in charge of his recruitment may want him close by or somethhing because i wouldnt decommit from Notre dame to go to flippin vandy
About 3 hours drive to Nashville from Rabun Gap

He was committed to ND and now Vanderbilt. That's two schools that do not mess around with bad seeds. For him to have both those schools at the top of his list seems like he probably has a good head on his shoulders.

He was committed to ND and now Vanderbilt. That's two schools that do not mess around with bad seeds. For him to have both those schools at the top of his list seems like he probably has a good head on his shoulders.
Agreed And good point.

Advertisement
Back