UM Nightmare

Advertisement
Richt will not coach the bowl Game for UGA if hired. It would be immediate (Larry still likely coaches the bowl for UM)

Advertisement
Ya n what if we hire him and he coaches for us against them in the bowl game, and we beat them? Lol too many what ifs and could bes on this bored.

Let's not discuss the potential for some of his #4 ranked recruiting class to defect to Miami. Such a nightmare scenario

Advertisement
I thought I would be okay with Mark, but as this continues it hit me that Mark is nice like Al and soft like Al and his teams lose like Al's. The only different is he is a better coach than Al. We will win more but Mark will not, cannot make us into THE CANES again. It is like the SEC arranged for him to be fired so we would never return to destroy their frigging conference. Mark is a Trojan Horse.

Richt will coach his old team, UGA, the first half, then Miami the second half. If the game goes to overtime coin flip will determine which team he coaches.

Let's not discuss the potential for some of his #4 ranked recruiting class to defect to Miami. Such a nightmare scenario

This looks kinda familiar good to great recruiting classes 9-3 record. Where have I seen this before?

He averages about 10 wins a season. There are probably 10-15 teams a year in power 5 conferences that win that many games. Not sure why people think this isn't good enough.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back