No more Midlo
Florida State-Miami Football ESPN U Rivalry marathon
12:00 a.m. – 2002 Miami vs. Florida State
2:00 a.m. – 1992 Miami vs. Florida State
4:00 a.m. – 1993 Miami at Florida State
6:00 am. – 1991 Miami at Florida State
8:00 a.m. – 2004 Miami vs. Florida State
10:00 a.m. – 2004 Orange Bowl Miami vs. Florida State
The only game being shown that Miami lost was in 1993.

Advertisement
did the UM people select the lineup of games? Other than 93 we won every game they are showing.

did the UM people select the lineup of games? Other than 93 we won every game they are showing.
Honestly, except for a couple in the 90's I don't remember losing many to them. I remember them coking in a bunch at the end. I remember us kicking the winning FG when needed. The won when we were in collapse mostly. Whenever the teams were close to equal, we won, whey cried, and the chicks went home with the winner- us. There is nothing like a big Cane v noles game in Tally in the good old days. all that chopping and band playing and then, boom another soul crushing heart breaking failure. I feel bad for our younger Canes who only have the Post Bobby days.

Advertisement
Are you sure they're airing it tonight? When I checked on guide it just had a bunch of throwback college basketball games in a row during the time slot

Honestly, except for a couple in the 90's I don't remember losing many to them. I remember them coking in a bunch at the end. I remember us kicking the winning FG when needed. The won when we were in collapse mostly. Whenever the teams were close to equal, we won, whey cried, and the chicks went home with the winner- us. There is nothing like a big Cane v noles game in Tally in the good old days. all that chopping and band playing and then, boom another soul crushing heart breaking failure. I feel bad for our younger Canes who only have the Post Bobby days.

post Bobby have at least 3 straight now with a game winner, a comeback, and a demolition

Advertisement
Are you sure they're airing it tonight? When I checked on guide it just had a bunch of throwback college basketball games in a row during the time slot

They weren't on, it was the college bball. I woke up at 2:45, went out, flicked on TV, women's bball yay!

What do you expect from the Worldwide Leader?

I don’t think we ever lost to them in a game that mattered. Canes dominated when both were in the top ten. Crazy how we had an attitude back then that we expected to win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back