UM FANS WE NEED TO FOCUS ON OUR , NEXT PRESIDENT

WEARETHEU

Redshirt Freshman
Hey fans our season is pretty much a wash year its so much drama and ****ed off fans which everyone has the right to be **** **** iam **** but we as fans, have Bigger fish to fry all these people from the school coming out talking are only doing it because they know now is the time to truly voice thier opinions **** i read the article about what the BOT said about the State of the program and they are ALL on different pages which means they are not UNITED which is Great, but it also tell you they don't have strong leadership which is why we keep hiring bad coaches and then turn around and give him a contract extension i truly wonder how many of the BOT actually voted to give Golden the extension i know it how to be splite and Donna just gave him the extension we need a strong leader my vote for the Next President is Condolzzee Rice she would be a Great Appointment she has been in that decision making seat befor and she has connection to Education because she is the Provt at Sanford Condi is a Visionary and Great Fundraiser and she is attainable if UM is serious abou moving this school in the right direction atleast call Condi to see if she would be interested in the position...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm buying it....
94008-dogs-peanut-butter-human-hands-uJwl.gif

Hey fans our season is pretty much a wash year its so much drama and ****ed off fans which everyone has the right to be **** **** iam **** but we as fans, have Bigger fish to fry all these people from the school coming out talking are only doing it because they know now is the time to truly voice thier opinions **** i read the article about what the BOT said about the State of the program and they are ALL on different pages which means they are not UNITED which is Great, but it also tell you they don't have strong leadership which is why we keep hiring bad coaches and then turn around and give him a contract extension i truly wonder how many of the BOT actually voted to give Golden the extension i know it how to be splite and Donna just gave him the extension we need a strong leader my vote for the Next President is Condolzzee Rice she would be a Great Appointment she has been in that decision making seat befor and she has connection to Education because she is the Provt at Sanford Condi is a Visionary and Great Fundraiser and she is attainable if UM is serious abou moving this school in the right direction atleast call Condi to see if she would be interested in the position...

The alumni association sent an email naming the search committee and providing a brief bio about them. I'm pretty sure u weren't on tbere

Advertisement
image.jpg

Advertisement
Back