UM Baseball and Steroids (Miami New Times)

RBhurricane87

Senior
This garbage is basically a smear piece. It baffles me that it seems like we're the only University who constantly has to deal with their local media outlets always writing sh*t about them.

It really infuriates me to no end.

Read at your own risk (a bit of a long read), but you will find yourself shaking your head at times.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2014-0...mi-baseball-steroids-biogenesis-scandal/full/

Steroids' Long History at the University of Miami
By Tim Elfrink and Gus Garcia-Roberts Thursday, Jul 10 2014

125.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who reads the Miami New Times? Whats their circulation a few hundred? That paper is a complete joke and I believe was also behind the piece saying Miami would be locked out of certain high schools due to reporting Joker correct?

Just ignore it. Its as practical as listening to a DBC video for team insights unless you find him funny.

I will not get back the time I wasted reading that. Thanks Miami media. Friends of the school.

Is that the same hack site that lets Luke write articles for them? Sorry...not clicking the link to give it more views.

It's basically a glorified tabloid.

I really wanted to email the writer and tear into him for being a total moron, but I'd rather not waste anymore of my time on this.

This is exactly why nobody takes the Herald or the New Times seriously.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back