UF Series on TV

Advertisement
I am seeing SEC/ESPN Network+ for Sat/Sun games which requires a subscription other than your regular cable/satellite subscription w SEC Network or ACCN - can anyone confirm? That is how I am reading it.

I am seeing SEC/ESPN Network+ for Sat/Sun games which requires a subscription other than your regular cable/satellite subscription w SEC Network or ACCN - can anyone confirm? That is how I am reading it.
You just have to log into the ESPN app with a cable subscription that includes SEC Network. Its the same as ACCNX is to ACCN.

Advertisement
Oh, good and thanks. Somehow I thought ESPN+ was a separate subscription.
ESPN+ is a separate subscription, but SECN+ is a different thing tied to SECN. They clearly have too many pluses going especially when some SEC content moves to ESPN+ next year.

Does anyone know if the Saturday or Sunday games can be scheduled to record and watch later? If so, how?

Does anyone know if the Saturday or Sunday games can be scheduled to record and watch later? If so, how?
See @scane's post above. It's confusing, but if you get the SEC network from your cable or satellite provider, you can watch live or a replay of Sat/Sun games on your computer, Firestick, cast it to your flat screen, etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back