UF DB U? LOL

Advertisement
By the looks of it their run defense was the real issue. Aggies ran down their throats. Jimbo big boy called them the whole game

By the looks of it their run defense was the real issue. Aggies ran down their throats. Jimbo big boy called them the whole game

Well this was what the Aggies WR's did to them.

i
Texas A&M Receiving
RECYDSAVGTDLONG
Caleb Chapman915116.8251
Ainias Smith45313.3030
Jalen Wydermyer55310.6014
Chase Lane55210.4116

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coach Dan's recruiting of Highly Ranked Risk Eligible recruits to pad his recruiting ranking is finally coming into play.

But UF fans will tell you that it's Coach Grantham's fault.

Gatahahahahahaha!!

Last edited:
Coach Dan's recruiting of Highly Ranked Risk Eligible recruits is to pad his recruiting ranking is finally coming into play.

But UF fans will tell you that it's Coach Grantham's fault.

Gatahahahahahaha!!
Signed, Peruche????

Advertisement
Loving how chod Wilson son is getting roasted every other play. also if you do a search of his name gators fan are ripping him It’s great content.

Well I've been on the WRs suck train
Isn't it possible that UF's DB's suck just a little worse? Or maybe or younger receivers are going to step up?

Oh, we also have tight ends that can burn them and a couple of RBs with good hands.

I just want a little payback is all.

Signed, Peruche*

@Peruche, I got your back.

Last edited:
Advertisement
All lies!! All lies!!
I was told by cis posters that Grey can turn a 3 star into a uranium top 10 pick and gators didn’t win a chip last year cause Marco was injured.
I was also told that Marshall going to Uf so he can learn those Swiss cheese techniques that grey learned during his tenure in the nfl and that he was sent to the college ranks so he can groom the next generation of Gator busts.

Advertisement
Back