UF and even FSU continue to kick our A** in recruiting battles

Advertisement
We shouldn’t make fun of those teams when we’re worse than them or in the same boat. Even though FSU had a bad year they’re still set to have a better recruiting class than us.
Seriously soubt it , they will go heavy on dbs , wrs and running backs. There ol 5x worse shape then ours and they have no one on the horizon

Advertisement
And Cleveland Reed, and a bunch more. All of our db commits from last year had multiple offers. We kept many from Alabama, Georgia, fspoo, and Florida. I remember getting nesta last year and being hype AF. This stuff happens and sometimes it doesn't go our way. Let's see what happens before we declare a disaster.

You serious? Oline recruiting is absolutely horrible. Mid tier Sun Belt team might be doing better. Early signing period is practically tomorrow. canes have virtually no one committed on oline.

The tide had turned and we were bout to start whipping them for guys then Mork 2018 'Offence' happened...

You serious? Oline recruiting is absolutely horrible. Mid tier Sun Belt team might be doing better. Early signing period is practically tomorrow. canes have virtually no one committed on oline.

You're not wrong. I was talking about the OP saying we lose everyone to UF and Florida. That is an exaggeration. O line recruiting looks really bad if we lose out on Neal, Tarquin, and Lucas and it appears that we will. I'm not optimistic at all, but who knows though until the ink is on the paper. Trying to stay somewhat positive for my blood pressure's sake.

Advertisement
The gator tears and nole tears threads better disappear and be replaced by Canes tears. We can’t beat these guys in a head to head recruiting batttle no matter the circumstances.

Briggs
Chatman
Eguakun
Henderson
Shawn Davis
Edwards
Mckitty

It doesn’t matter how long we’ve been on a kid or how long it took for the others to offer. They get who they want when matched up against us. Huff and Tarquin next?
Done!

Advertisement
Back