Uder/Over Achiever

Hurricane23

Sophomore
Premium
Which player(s) do you guys think will over achieve or under achieve this season?

I personally think Wyche will have a big year.

Advertisement
Can I add "Uber Achiever" to these categories?

Because watching this team will make me drink so much that I'll be Uber'ing home most of the time.

Advertisement
some 3rd stringer getting more PT than they should over a stud, with Grohldens masterful mind games will, so I'll pick jelani hamilton, ryan mayes, or earl moore

I don't like to use words like "over-achieve" and "under-achieve" because they're divisive. Why label players and pigeon hole them like that especially before the season even starts? Personally, I think everyone at this level of football is a high achiever.

Overachiever: Linder. I thought he played well as a freshman and didn't get much recognition for it.
Underachiever: Scott. Y'all are all on his **** but I just don't trust him.

Advertisement
Dobard will be an unexpected surprise. Also, I think Mike Wyche will be world's better than he was last year. One last one... Brad Kaaya will improve and look like an upperclassman All-American.

Still, I'm afraid we'll find multiple ways to lose games. :eek:(

Advertisement
Golden has overachieved from 2012 to now. Guy was under a huge cloud from the NCAA. I honestly think that most coaches would of had losing records the past four years if they were at Miami.

I think every player underachieves under Golden.

The proof is that some do very, very well once they get the **** away from UM.

Golden has overachieved from 2012 to now. Guy was under a huge cloud from the NCAA. I honestly think that most coaches would of had losing records the past four years if they were at Miami.

Lmfao gonna rock and troll Allll niiiiiiiight!!

Advertisement
I think our DLine will underachieve, nut it's not for lack of effort.

This scheme will not allow our very talented DLine to make plays on the QB and disrupt the backfield like they should.

Advertisement
Back