U vs BC - Today @ 230pm EST

First season ever above .500 in ACC. Check
First time ever finishing in top 4 in ACC. Check

Feel good that we make it to the dance right now. Setting myself up but I am excited.

You are indeed setting yourself up, as I am, and probably most others.

Yeppers. We are already light years better than the Haith and Perry years.
i dont know that we are setting ourselves up

a 4 seed and 1 win.....should be enough........and if we get lower than a 4.........2 wins should be enough......especially if we get a 5 and uva or ncst get the 4......and the 2nd of those wins will be against 1 of those 2 teams

Advertisement
77-56 Miami, final.

Great game today. If we keep shooting like that, we will be very dangerous no matter what seed we get.

Yep, still don't really like the 29 attempted threes though...
i dont necessarily have a problem with it because many of them werent the typical ill-advised heave........if you have open looks and are shooting well.......i dont have a problem with taking them

Yeah true, I guess I didn't see the whole game so it's hard for me to say, I was just going on numbers. But also more than what happened circumstantially in this game, I hope the team doesn't get three-happy and let it affect game planning for the ACCT.

Feel good that we make it to the dance right now. Setting myself up but I am excited.

a 4 seed and 1 win.....should be enough........and if we get lower than a 4.........2 wins should be enough......especially if we get a 5 and uva or ncst get the 4......and the 2nd of those wins will be against 1 of those 2 teams

Yeah on paper, making the dance seems very, very possible.

77-56 Miami, final.

Great game today. If we keep shooting like that, we will be very dangerous no matter what seed we get.

Yep, still don't really like the 29 attempted threes though...
i dont necessarily have a problem with it because many of them werent the typical ill-advised heave........if you have open looks and are shooting well.......i dont have a problem with taking them

Yeah true, I guess I didn't see the whole game so it's hard for me to say, I was just going on numbers. But also more than what happened circumstantially in this game, I hope the team doesn't get three-happy and let it affect game planning for the ACCT.
BC couldnt play defense inside and has no perimeter defense to speak of

most of the shots were uncontested

the one advantage to it is that grant was hot.....and provided he doesnt take idiotic shots in the ACC tourney......hes got some confidence.....and him aving confidence and taking good shots.......is certainly a weapon for us

Yeah on paper, making the dance seems very, very possible.
getting some help by teams like USF or NW going out in the first round of their respective tourneys wont hurt us either

Advertisement
Oh yeah definitely. If grant (and TMJ and Brown) can shoot well from the outside in the postseason we have a chance at making some noise. If this team plays up to its potential it can be a very good team. Here's hoping.

Advertisement
Back