U Tough conditioning test.Did everyone pass again this year?

Advertisement
Thank god for UTough. Before UTough, we were so small and weak. Golden just gets it, I swear.

Just look at last season. Every single player on the roster passed the conditioning test. You could really see the effects of UTough on the field. Especially down the home stretch.

Guys, please lighten up!

Everyone here in the University of Miami community is a winner. Be it players, coaches, admin, fans, etc. UTough has no losers. Everyone is a winner. Let us al just celebrate the upcoming season and be one big, merry, happy family. Yipee!

Advertisement
Didn't Pete say it was more of a marketing tool and it was only like twice a week? Guys last year would be gassed after getting gashed up and down the field for 20 minutes.

Thank god for UTough. Before UTough, we were so small and weak. Golden just gets it, I swear.

UTough got our guys eating breakfast. Plus the utough regime is great to get the players in shape. Since this is Golden's team, total 180 from 2010. Bless Al Golden.

Advertisement

UTough got our guys eating breakfast. Plus the utough regime is great to get the players in shape. Since this is Golden's team, total 180 from 2010. Bless Al Golden.
You are being conservative, I would call it a total 360.

That doesn't make any sense. The team is better conditioned than the 2010 team.

U-Tough. Let's see how many doughnuts you can shove in your mouth at once. Gotta bulk to play patty cake and eat up blockers.

The funny thing is utough was once some great golden invention that was key to him being some great coach. Golden was the first HC to take over strength and conditioning lmao. Golden claimed a couple years ago or whatever was the first time the entire team passed utough yet the 2011 team put up his best numbers defensively for this supposed defensive minded coach.

Advertisement

. I don't understand it either, I mean it's not like other teams won big against us towards the end of the year. You know, when everyone is banged up and the best conditioned athletes shine. It's gotta be working.

Advertisement

. I don't understand it either, I mean it's not like other teams won big against us towards the end of the year. You know, when everyone is banged up and the best conditioned athletes shine. It's gotta be working.

It is working. Players look like they were starving when Golden took over. Now guys are looking jacked.

Advertisement
Back