Tyriq McCord

Just gotta keep ranting im so jacked up right now. Our third down package is so dope. Just a bunch of playmakers making plays and looking awesome while doing it.

TRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was JUMPING UP AND DOWN I was so happy for him when he got that first interception of his career. I was so ******* pumped for him. Rayshawn quietly continually doing this thang making plays. DL looks very very good. Cain and Gaines with some nice plays tonight.

This defense looks like the real deal. This is a completely new team.

Advertisement
2015: Tyriq (Sr-if he's not in the league already) AQM (Jr) Chad thomas (so.) demetrius jackson (so.):eekeyes:

McCord and AQM were unknown commodities for Florida. Clearly they didn't game plan for those guys.

D came tough last year against FSU and showed flashes but just couldn't hold on. This year different story with another year of conditioning. Went big. This defense, love em. Will be absolutely lights out with more experience and as we backfill depth with recruiting class this year

Advertisement
I mean I knew the kid was gonna be good but he was animal on third down today on more than just that one play. Looked way more physical than I thought. I always expected the speed but he had more strength than I expected and he is only a soph. Basically either he is surpassing all expectations or got **** Quan is gonna be unstoppable if he is suppose to be better.........

Reminds me of the old saying about recruiting kids at a certain position and growing up a weight class, so to speak. McCord came in skinny but bulked up and he'll end up being able to handle 3 down DE duty. Be he still has the fast twitch speed. The guy is a bullet. How about that one play where he made himself small around the corner and ate Driskell's inbred ears off his head? Absolute gorgeous.

Never count out a guy named Jethro, I guess.

Advertisement
Back