2024 Tyreek’e Robinson DT from Manatee

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Came for Junior Day, reported to be coming back for the BBQ weekend.

Advertisement
@Hoyacane1620 summary

Bradenton Manatee defensive lineman Tyreek'e Robinson is also expected to make his second visit of the year to Miami this weekend. He’s a 6-foot-1, 318-pound space-eater who has seen his recruitment take off this spring.

His film junior year looks very Russell like. But when you legit suck at DT recruiting I understand the bump on this. How Nicholas isn’t a Miami commit with how horrific we are at the position is kinda interesting

Advertisement
Was supposed to commit in October from what I remember, thought he was getting a lot more G5 interest. Louisville was pushing hard but don’t think he got the green light there.

There will better options available.

Go Canes
Good! Because we need 6 of those options. Burroughs potentially leaving is a big blow. Felt like he could take over for Taylor and that was covered. Now, we need legit 3 kids who can play next year and when jones bounces, we need at least two high school kids. I can’t see this happening until we hire a better DT coach

Advertisement
Good! Because we need 6 of those options. Burroughs potentially leaving is a big blow. Felt like he could take over for Taylor and that was covered. Now, we need legit 3 kids who can play next year and when jones bounces, we need at least two high school kids. I can’t see this happening until we hire a better DT coach
Isn’t potential, he’s already in the portal

Kinda holds the point but if we're being honest he just seems like an overweight kid that's just bigger than everybody. Doubt he holds the point at the next level. G5 ceiling to me.

Advertisement
Remind you of those DTs that was stopping Benson from UF.
Nope those UF DT's were massive compared to him. This young man is more in the Allen Haye mold and coach Cristobal has a preference for bigger linemen if he can get them.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back