Tyre st Louis

407cane

All-ACC
Holding call on Mark Walton td away from the play that brought it back

Gave up the blocked pat

You all can ***** and moan about kaaya who actually stepped up late with that td at the end..

But I have never, never, seen a single player blow a game like I saw St Louis tonight. Kid needs to ride the bench the rest of the season

Advertisement
Even Berrios redeemed himself in this game with the punt return...I thought his performance would be the worst of the game after the first 30 minutes. I was wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't think that was a hold for what they were calling all game.

That said he's been a disappointment so far

Advertisement
Didn't think that was a hold for what they were calling all game.

That said he's been a disappointment so far
Disappointment?

The kid just lost us the game

Yeah ppl can blame kaaya and richt and whoever

Point of the matter is this kid cost us 8 points. (7 from Walton run and 1 to tie the game)

Should never see playing time again

That holding call on St. Louis was complete bullyshyte.

The refs were letting the lineman grab guy all day long. That was complete ticky tack crap.

It was a horrible call.

If you're going to be ****ed about St. Louis, be more upset about getting beat on the XP.

And whoever took off their helmet on the XP giving both teams an offsetting 15 yard penalty. If Miami had the 15 yard penalty, perhaps Richt would've grown the balls to run an offside kick.

Thanks for giving me even more reason to hate that player right now. I could never see who it was that got blown off the line holding their panties on that blocked PAT. FFS how hard is it to block someone with that tight of a formation?

F************CK!!!!!!!!!!

Holding call on Mark Walton td away from the play that brought it back

Gave up the blocked pat

You all can ***** and moan about kaaya who actually stepped up late with that td at the end..

But I have never, never, seen a single player blow a game like I saw St Louis tonight. Kid needs to ride the bench the rest of the season

Advertisement
St Louis cost us 8 points int his game.

One because he was ***n lazy and didnt run his feet and beat his man across the play backside..and got called on a bs holding...

and on extra fkn point i have no clue if he even attempts to do anything other than get pushed back...

Isadora got the 15 yder because he literally was about to beat up our long snapper who botched the snap as well.

Advertisement
Back