2025 Tyler Williams WR

Advertisement
I could write today is Monday and one of you imbeciles will find a way to incorporate mope into the thread. I legit hate you.
For once I don't think u meant anything but humor with the other comment and buddy took it out of context. We have recruited several different Tyler Williams over the last few years or atleast one other.

im just gonna leave this here for you and laugh....searching for 2027s version lol

View attachment 280438
Class of 2027 WR Tyler Williams locked and loaded.....if we could signed these 3 we could field an all Tyler Williams lineup at WR by 2027:

This kid is a beast

****, that HS seems to have a lot of '25 talent.
One of the decent programs. Lots of small charter types not in fshaa. Tons of unrealized potential. My youngest c/o 27. Been doing the scene since 2017.

Advertisement
Maybe im off but it seems like we're recruiting him super hard and he's appreciative.

But for the school who seems to be pushing the most for him dont get the feeling hes really THAT into the program. To me he's waiting for his dream school to make his offer committable and just flirting with us in the meantime.

Maybe im off but it seems like we're recruiting him super hard and he's appreciative.

But for the school who seems to be pushing the most for him dont get the feeling hes really THAT into the program. To me he's waiting for his dream school to make his offer committable and just flirting with us in the meantime.
Just keep recruiting I guess🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back