NBA Tyler Herro would go #3

Advertisement
I will still maintain Wade as the biggest steal (he goes #2 in a redo of his draft).

But yeah, Herro was a steal. Fearless, and actually not that bad of a defender. I definitely was wrong about the selection and thought he'd be a rotation player at best.

I would caution him against these IG models, though. Homeboy is from middle America. These Miami girls will drive you crazy, young man. Focus on you. I'm sure Jimmy is advising him about these things.

Hypothetical question: Giannis tells Milwaukee this year I’m leaving next summer. He puts the Heat on his list of teams he’d sign long term to. Who you giving up?

Kid just turned TWENTY years old!
And Bam isn't much older. Future is bright .

I will still maintain Wade as the biggest steal (he goes #2 in a redo of his draft).

But yeah, Herro was a steal. Fearless, and actually not that bad of a defender. I definitely was wrong about the selection and thought he'd be a rotation player at best.

I would caution him against these IG models, though. Homeboy is from middle America. These Miami girls will drive you crazy, young man. Focus on you. I'm sure Jimmy is advising him about these things.
I thought about that but from #5 to #2 versus #13 to #3 .

I thought dude was a flake when I saw his clown attire on draft night and was higher on another couple dudes that were still on the board.

Hypothetical question: Giannis tells Milwaukee this year I’m leaving next summer. He puts the Heat on his list of teams he’d sign long term to. Who you giving up?
Anyone except Bam or Herro

Advertisement
Wade was a big time pick obviously but you had 3 likely HOFs picked ahead of him in James, Melo and Bosh so it's not like a bunch of bums were picked over him. Bam and Herro were both steals. Bam at 14 in that draft lol

Advertisement
Back