Ty'kieast Crawford - OT

I love that school. Was going to transfer there and play baseball but I decided to stay at the school where I was at for 4 years. Good luck to the kid.

Advertisement
So NCAA should be approving a waiver for student athletes. Test scores won’t matter as long as you have over a 2.3 and core class requirements met. Smart move on Charlotte to move in and grab this kid before the SEC came calling again

So NCAA should be approving a waiver for student athletes. Test scores won’t matter as long as you have over a 2.3 and core class requirements met. Smart move on Charlotte to move in and grab this kid before the SEC came calling again

Yes. SAT getting waived as long as you took it once you gucci. As long as GPA and core are on point you get a waiver.

was talking with a CAP advisor friend about this yesterday.

Advertisement
I mean the kid was a Baylor and Arkansas commit that was headed to JuCo. Charlotte probably didn’t have to do much as long as they could promise he would get in
He'd be able to get into a ton of places now with the rule changes I'm sure. He literally just signed this week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back