Twitter

Adults following kids on twitter is sick, especially the ones dissing kids over what school they choose

Advertisement
It's actually an NCAA violation, since fans are considered boosters. Too difficult for the NCAA to police though.

adults who are suppose to who have lives, families, careers, etc dogging kids on twitter...wow what is the world coming too..

that's sad...

Alot of sad things in the world. Going after high school recruits is really low on the list of sad things.
Anyone who tweets at a recruit that isn't in the business of talking to them (like Pete) is a ******* loser. I don't care if they're talking **** or acting retarded and tweeting, "OMGZ welcome to teh you guyzm". It's the lamest thing ever.

So when they shock the world in a few days, act like an *** on this forum or the message board of your choice like any normal person would do.

91.gif

This, alls of this!

It's actually an NCAA violation, since fans are considered boosters. Too difficult for the NCAA to police though.

too difficult?

STEP 1: go to any 4 start recruits twitter
STEP 2: select last 50 tweets
STEP 3: weed out all the bs ask.fm questions
STEP 4: select the remaining 40 tweets that are from SEC fans hammering the kids twitter with "#playforthejoker" or "#moopig****ers"etc etc
STEP 5: about 30% of those people are season ticket holders for that school

Anyone who tweets at a recruit that isn't in the business of talking to them (like Pete) is a ******* loser. I don't care if they're talking **** or acting retarded and tweeting, "OMGZ welcome to teh you guyzm". It's the lamest thing ever.

Advertisement

How do you even know what school theiractually support? I could establish a gator persona, like pretending I am in prison, and start twitter assault on recruits just to get U of Felon in trouble. Who knows how many idiot swamp scum are pretending to be Cane Fans as we speak. ****, Paul Dee was a swamp lizard, wasn't he?

How do you even know what school theiractually support? I could establish a gator persona, like pretending I am in prison, and start twitter assault on recruits just to get U of Felon in trouble. Who knows how many idiot swamp scum are pretending to be Cane Fans as we speak. ****, Paul Dee was a swamp lizard, wasn't he?

you could start donating money to UF and then taking their players out to Benihana

too difficult?

STEP 1: go to any 4 start recruits twitter
STEP 2: select last 50 tweets
STEP 3: weed out all the bs ask.fm questions
STEP 4: select the remaining 40 tweets that are from SEC fans hammering the kids twitter with "#playforthejoker" or "#moopig****ers"etc etc
STEP 5: about 30% of those people are season ticket holders for that school

#moopig****ers lmao that one got me!

246.gif

Advertisement
From the compliance department. I think this is because Michigan have gotten in trouble for there booster getting involve with the recruitment of George Campbell.
1) UCompliance ‏@UCompliance

Reminder to all boosters, leave the recruiting to our coaches. Don't tweet at prospects!
Retweeted by Brennan Carroll

Wasnt the CEO of twitter, who is a Mich alum tweeting Campbell?

From the compliance department. I think this is because Michigan have gotten in trouble for there booster getting involve with the recruitment of George Campbell.
1) UCompliance ‏@UCompliance

Reminder to all boosters, leave the recruiting to our coaches. Don't tweet at prospects!
Retweeted by Brennan Carroll

Wasnt the CEO of twitter, who is a Mich alum tweeting Campbell?

Yep!

Advertisement
Back