Twin Peaks Signing Day Event

Are there any NCAA rules that we should follow while at the event, what to do/say or cannot?. Don't want a celebration to turn into a problem with uncommitted 2018/19 kids.

Advertisement
Join CanesInSight and CanesWear on Wednesday, February 1st at Twin Peaks in Davie from 7-9 PM to celebrate Miami's 2017 recruiting class.

We will be recording a podcast with interviews LIVE on site. Multiple Canes commits such as Trajan Bandy, Corey Gaynor, Jon Ford, and are expected to attend More names will be added to the list as the Hurricanes look to finish their class with a bang, so stay tuned.

Twin Peaks is located at 2000 S University Drive, Davie, FL 33324, United States.

I'm in the wrong thread.

Read the title and thought there was a large breast signing thingie happening somewhere. Twin Peaks? Signing? Event?

You see how this could be confusing . . .

I'll be there. Here's a preview:

IMG_3375.GIF

Advertisement
**** man wish I was local. Would be there in a heartbeat. You guys enjoy and make them new CANES feel the love!

Join CanesInSight and CanesWear on Wednesday, February 1st at Twin Peaks in Davie from 7-9 PM to celebrate Miami's 2017 recruiting class.

We will be recording a podcast with interviews LIVE on site. Multiple Canes commits such as Trajan Bandy, Corey Gaynor, Jon Ford, and are expected to attend More names will be added to the list as the Hurricanes look to finish their class with a bang, so stay tuned.

Twin Peaks is located at 2000 S University Drive, Davie, FL 33324, United States.

I'm in the wrong thread.

Read the title and thought there was a large breast signing thingie happening somewhere. Twin Peaks? Signing? Event?

You see how this could be confusing . . .

Davie Florida Sports Bar and Grill | Twin Peaks Restaurant

Are there any NCAA rules that we should follow while at the event, what to do/say or cannot?. Don't want a celebration to turn into a problem with uncommitted 2018/19 kids.
Don't buy them anything and don't talk to them. And that's not an exaggeration

Last edited:
Advertisement
Someone get [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] to eat some French fries during the event so we can add canabalism to the crimes against humanity that potato has perpetrated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back