Tv tomorrow if you live in FL

canesstevealum08

"Wyatt, I am rolling!"
Premium
You better hope the 11am game runs late! The acc geniuses have put the canes game on fox sports Florida to air live only after marlins post game. My channel guide says it will start at 4:30! Since it’s on tv it will also be blacked out on acc network extra! Bug them now!

Advertisement
You better hope the 11am game runs late! The acc geniuses have put the canes game on fox sports Florida to air live only after marlins post game. My channel guide says it will start at 4:30! Since it’s on tv it will also be blacked out on acc network extra! Bug them now!

Bug them about what? They aren't going to override the MLB contract.

Yes they can, it’s owned by the same company and they switch between both channels throughout the tournament.

Advertisement
Technically every program has a contract I’m fairly certain recorded programming can be preempted. Wow you’re a jerk though it’s like you pounce on everything you disagree with just to have an opinion. Must be a miserable person to be around.

Technically every program has a contract I’m fairly certain recorded programming can be preempted. Wow you’re a jerk though it’s like you pounce on everything you disagree with just to have an opinion. Must be a miserable person to be around.

It's not that I disagree, it's just funny to see people come up with their easy solutions to every problem without having a clue about the industry they're talking about. This is as bad as the guy who wants to put 11:00 am games in an MLB stadium.

A simple search would have shown that the Tampa Bay Rays are on Fox Sports Sun at 5:30 PM on Thursday.

Advertisement
Some of you all get so worked up over Jagr that you can't even stop to see that he's correct. You can make as many phone calls or write as many emails as you want, Fox Sports Sun will have Rays pregame on at 5:30. Like OP said, let's hope the 11am game goes about 13 innings. Go Canes!

As of right now, the ESPN app has the other two games tomorrow listed as blacked out but not ours. The game FS Florida/Sun didn’t air last night wasn’t blacked out nor is tonight’s listed as being so we’ll see.

Advertisement
They could put it on fox sports sun or lift the acc network blackout restriction
I watched most of the games yesterday. Coverage was flip flopping from one Fox Sports channel to another. The night game was the only one not on regular Fox Sports channels because there were 3 MLB games on at the same time. I expect the UM game will be on one of the Fox Sports channels.

Fox broadcast the 2nd half of the game between Duke-Notre Damned after the Marlins game. That game started late because the first games ran about 4 hours each. That game didn't end until shortly before 1AM. Jagr is right. I have seen them go to MLB, even if the program before that broadcast has not finished. There is always ESPN3. Most Smart TVs will let you get to the Internet and you can get to ESPN3 that way or on your Smart Phone or Tablet.

Advertisement
Fox broadcast the 2nd half of the game between Duke-Notre Damned after the Marlins game. That game started late because the first games ran about 4 hours each. That game didn't end until shortly before 1AM. Jagr is right. I have seen them go to MLB, even if the program before that broadcast has not finished. There is always ESPN3. Most Smart TVs will let you get to the Internet and you can get to ESPN3 that way or on your Smart Phone or Tablet.

Correct. Last night they cut away from FSU-Wake in the middle of an inning to start Rays coverage. MLB pays the bills.

Advertisement
Back