TV Schedule?

Advertisement
The conferences that do play will be watched for sure and advertisers will got to them. I hope that these conferences that do play do not share much revenue if any with those wussy conferences who university presidents and commissioners decided to put the teams in a basement like one of the presidential candidates.

The conferences that do play will be watched for sure and advertisers will got to them. I hope that these conferences that do play do not share much revenue if any with those wussy conferences who university presidents and commissioners decided to put the teams in a basement like one of the presidential candidates.
This is why those same conferences are hoping we crash and burn! We will be at a great financial advantage that they can NEVER make up or recuperate from!

Advertisement

They shouldn't have to give a penny. Those other conferences made their beds. Enjoy the fall nap.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back