Tubberville Now Says

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
that Gunner Kiehl will be a game-time decision as to whether he will play. GO CANES!

:11263272045_489f4f7

Advertisement
Kiehl has nothing to worry about, our DLinemen will be to busy trying to control gaps to bother themselves with actual contact on the Quarterback.

Advertisement
He'll be wearing a no-contact jersey tomorrow, like the rest of the opposing team QB's this year.

Hope he plays and canes win 49-45. I don't think No D would make it to VT if that happens. The upcoming by week is HUGE. I would not be surprised to see him get the ax Sunday morning.

Advertisement
a-chance.gif

Advertisement
If there is a god, he will bless Kiel with his healing powers and make him right for Saturday. I want so badly to watch him pick apart our defense and rape Golden.

Advertisement
this team had problem with Willy Beamon down @ Arkansas State. Muchie Legeauaxxx or whatever his name is will be just fine to carve these boys up.

This will be a dogfight or a loss..bank on it. Our offense will have to score on every possession and we all know coley goes through series at a time where he has no ide what to call, and we will have 2-3 three and outs in a row.

Advertisement
Back