Truth hurts, fsu is better than you think.

Advertisement
Dudes act like fsu is lining up scrubs. They have struggled defensively this year but they got talent. They got several guys that would start here.

But we still should have ****** won.

Maybe, but they are done in the ACC, unless they get several lucky breaks.

I always thought FSU had the advantage. Several years of elite recruiting, especially on the lines, gave them an edge. We're getting there, but we still have a ways to go.

The one thing about last night was that it probably was great for recruiting. Small consolation, but we should see solid benefits from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Is FSU is better than you think then USF, Charleston Southern, and UNC has better QB's, offenses, and play callers than Ricth and 1st round Kayya right?

Is FSU is better than you think then USF, Charleston Southern, and UNC has better QB's, offenses, and play callers than Ricth and 1st round Kayya right?

Its called players stepping up and coaches making adjustments. Fsu changed up some things defensively from those games. Mainly playing more man over the heavy zone they were using.

Last edited:
Your right but I don't care. It is about us. It has always been about us. Something about us is not good enough yet. At least we can put one thing to bed -- it is not the fans or the stadium. The new place was rocking last night. We showed up for FAM and FAU and jammed the place for noles in aftermath of a hurricane. We even trashed the field OB style. It is not on us. Given the slightest hope, we poured into that place and raised the frigging roof. I never want to hear us blamed again. Now I have to find the nole fans who had the guts to bet me on this game and pay off the only bet I have ever lost on my Canes. That is going to frigging hurt. Thank The Lord their fans had no faith so the total is only a few hundred dollars.

Advertisement
How good is better than we think?

Louisville would have put up 80 if petrino didn't call the dogs off

UNC just got annihilated by VT and they were annihilating FSU in FSU

^_-

Advertisement
If it helps you cope, then, by all means, hand FSU plaudits for their great recruiting. Fact is that FSU defense last night was a disaster, and they've been getting annihilated all year. We put 88 yards on that **** defense in the second half.

Advertisement
Back