"Tyler Van Dyke Is More Athletic & Polished than N'Kosi Perry!"

• True

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • False

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

D.L.I.N.K.D.A.GR8

Da Man Da Myth Da Legend
"Tyler Van Dyke is more athletic & polished version of N'kosi Perry" (wouldn't let me change the question 😱😭🤣)

I say true, he more athletic than given credit for he could be Josh Allen but uses his athleticism like Rogers & Stafford only when needed.

The polished part im hoping to see Saturday. I believe him and Garcia will open the offense up like it's supposed to be.

Last edited:
Advertisement
shrug.gif

"Tyler Van Dyke is more athletic & polished version of N'kosi Perry" (wouldn't let me change the question 😱😭🤣)

I say true, he more athletic than given credit for he could be Josh Allen but uses his athleticism like Rogers & Stafford only when needed.

The polished part im hoping to see Saturday. I believe him and Garcia will open the offense up like it's supposed to be.
Based on what? 2 minutes of mop up time vs Bama and scrimmage highlights?

I absolutely love when we compare college qbs that never play to nfl mvp’s and pro bowlers.

TVD is a complete unknown, unless you want to take the coach’s word for how awesome he is again.
You know, I could get a good look at a t bone by sticking my head up a bulls *** but I’d rather take the butchers word for it….or something like that

Advertisement
I absolutely love when we compare college qbs that never play to nfl mvp’s and pro bowlers.

TVD is a complete unknown, unless you want to take the coach’s word for how awesome he is again.
You know, I could get a good look at a t bone by sticking my head up a bulls *** but I’d rather take the butchers word for it….or something like that
oh my god omg GIF

best post.gif

Advertisement

john candy steak.gif

Why doesn't someone ask Baxa'a girl? She would know a thing or two about Kosi getting polished.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's absolutely not a more athletic version of N'kosi. He's bigger, probably has a bigger arm and hopefully more accurate. He also seems more cerebral, but he hasn't been tested at all in game action so I guess we don't know. I think TVD will be an above average QB, but I think Garcia is the one that has a chance to be special. Of course it doesn't matter without the right coach.

Advertisement
TVD has great potential.
But predicting how he'll turn out on the basis of 5 plays as a backup is silly.

All we know about TVD and Garcia comes from (a) their performance at the Spring Game; and (b) what we were told by the coaches during Spring and Fall practice.

The Spring Game means nothing especially going against our defense. As for (b), anything they say is suspect IMHO.

So, all we can do is watch on Saturday and draw our own conclusions based on their performance against a Junior College-level team.

Advertisement
We'd do better letting our QB's call their own plays - I mean - they're out there, see what's happening - and certainly can't do any worse than what we've seen.

I've seen sandlot games called better.

Advertisement
Back