True Cane!

reg

Sophomore
I am currently sitting here watching our baseball team play Central Michigan in the NCAA Regionals. A batter from Central Michigan just hit a foul ball. The fan that caught the ball was very kind and walked up a few rows to give the ball to a little girl, who looked to be no more than 6 years old. Her parents were clearly Miami fans (Father wearing #85 football jersey). As soon as the fan gave the ball to the little girl, she chunked that **** ball back towards the field. The commentators were laughing there *** off, in which one of them referenced the fact that the little girl must be a true Cane!

I know thiat it is weird to start a thread regarding such matters, but f'uck you for thinking so. Lol. The moment reminded me of a moment that I shared on this board last year, when I was at an amusement park in Georgia, in which one of the park attendants tried to award my 5 year old son with a basketball, but the park didn't have any Hurricanes basketballs. My son kicked the s'hit out of that ball on the first bounce and told the booth attendant to give him a stuffed animal instead, because the ball was not a Miami ball!

For those that are not watching the baseball game, I figured I would just share this great Canes moment for you to enjoy. Here's to our future Cane savages! That little girl is my hero for the day!

Advertisement
Yeap, learning what is valuable and what isn’t is essential for young Cane. So is learning classy way to be rude as ****. Little girl is off to great start.

Yeap, learning what is valuable and what isn’t is essential for young Cane. So is learning classy way to be rude as ****. Little girl is off to great start.
That ball was like a **** hot potato in her hand. She chunked it immediately. I love her natural instincts!

Advertisement

Advertisement
I am currently sitting here watching our baseball team play Central Michigan in the NCAA Regionals. A batter from Central Michigan just hit a foul ball. The fan that caught the ball was very kind and walked up a few rows to give the ball to a little girl, who looked to be no more than 6 years old. Her parents were clearly Miami fans (Father wearing #85 football jersey). As soon as the fan gave the ball to the little girl, she chunked that **** ball back towards the field. The commentators were laughing there *** off, in which one of them referenced the fact that the little girl must be a true Cane!

I know thiat it is weird to start a thread regarding such matters, but f'uck you for thinking so. Lol. The moment reminded me of a moment that I shared on this board last year, when I was at an amusement park in Georgia, in which one of the park attendants tried to award my 5 year old son with a basketball, but the park didn't have any Hurricanes basketballs. My son kicked the s'hit out of that ball on the first bounce and told the booth attendant to give him a stuffed animal instead, because the ball was not a Miami ball!

For those that are not watching the baseball game, I figured I would just share this great Canes moment for you to enjoy. Here's to our future Cane savages! That little girl is my hero for the day!

That’s awesome, love that. Really made me proud to be a cane late tonight in Nole Territory man. Great post @reg

Great story @reg. Here’s hoping the Canes can do well enough to make a Super Regional, and heaven’s sake the CWS. Used to be our calling card annually. Let’s also hope Gino is the answer at the helm, I liked the progress the team made this season.

Loved it when I saw that.game didn't turn out like I wanted but this team of ours is going to be one bada$$ team to deal with next 2-3 yrs.tonight's starting lineup didn't have any juniors on it.last pitcher they faced was a major league pitcher.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back