Trey Carter and Grant Harris

Advertisement
Harris the grades. You might be thinking about Gray who does not...

I don't think Harris has the grades for UM.. Miss st or Prep for him..

Trent Harris and Grant Harris in the same class sounds like it came out of the NCAA '14 name generator.

They are saying GRANT might not have the grades, which is a rumor that may or may not be true but I certainly have read nothing about, and that is why he would be going to Miss State or prep.

TRENT is currently committed to us and I'm Hurt Dawg started an as yet unfounded rumor that he might be looking to flip to UiF (his original dream school that took someone else's commitment, triggering his commitment to Miami). EDITORIAL NOTE: I personally doubt he would flip, because he seems to have a chip on his shoulder over the way things played out with the Gatas. But I was also completely shocked when Travis Johnson didn't end up in the last class, so take that with a grain of salt.

Clear as mud?

Harris the grades. You might be thinking about Gray who does not...

I don't think Harris has the grades for UM.. Miss st or Prep for him..

Trent Harris and Grant Harris in the same class sounds like it came out of the NCAA '14 name generator.

They are saying GRANT might not have the grades, which is a rumor that may or may not be true but I certainly have read nothing about, and that is why he would be going to Miss State or prep.

TRENT is currently committed to us and I'm Hurt Dawg started an as yet unfounded rumor that he might be looking to flip to UiF (his original dream school that took someone else's commitment, triggering his commitment to Miami). EDITORIAL NOTE: I personally doubt he would flip, because he seems to have a chip on his shoulder over the way things played out with the Gatas. But I was also completely shocked when Travis Johnson didn't end up in the last class, so take that with a grain of salt.

Clear as mud?

Dark Crystal

Advertisement
- At 6'2, 255 pounds he's garnered a lot of interest this season.“Yes sir, Miami offered me on Thursday,” Carter said. “It was a big shock to me because it happened on the same day that we first talked on the phone. Coach Franklin said they’re very interested in me and I could be a dominant player on defense."

- He didn't see the offer at first but was excited when he got it confirmed. He got on twitter right after the call from the coaches and was ecstatic because it didn't even take 5 minutes within the convo to get the offer.

- He knows of the history. “Big time players like Michael Irvin played at Miami and they’ve always had great defenses,” Carter said. “I’ve been reading up on them, learning about Al Golden and some other people. I do my research on how things are going for them and they’re a big deal in the ACC.”

- He took uv to Arkansas, Oklahoma and OK State. List offers from Arizona St, Illinois, Kansas, UM , miss St, Ole Miss, TCU, Tennessee and Washington St.

- He's open but looking to stay around his area and in the Southeast, He's supposed to be taking an ov to Oklahoma this weekend and Ok St right after that. He plans to take all 5 visits and maybe announce on NSD

- He has the versatility to play all defensive line spots and he's being recruited at all positions. “I’m more of a dominant pass rusher but I chase wherever the ball goes,” Carter said. “Some people just call me the motor. I love playing the game of football and matching up with competitive opponents on the field. I’ll run after quarterbacks, running backs, or wide receivers. You don’t get that too often from my position.

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/DE-Trey-Carter-Thrilled-With-UM-Offer-160173

- At 6'2, 255 pounds he's garnered a lot of interest this season.“Yes sir, Miami offered me on Thursday,” Carter said. “It was a big shock to me because it happened on the same day that we first talked on the phone. Coach Franklin said they’re very interested in me and I could be a dominant player on defense."

- He didn't see the offer at first but was excited when he got it confirmed. He got on twitter right after the call from the coaches and was ecstatic because it didn't even take 5 minutes within the convo to get the offer.

- He knows of the history. “Big time players like Michael Irvin played at Miami and they’ve always had great defenses,” Carter said. “I’ve been reading up on them, learning about Al Golden and some other people. I do my research on how things are going for them and they’re a big deal in the ACC.”

- He took uv to Arkansas, Oklahoma and OK State. List offers from Arizona St, Illinois, Kansas, UM , miss St, Ole Miss, TCU, Tennessee and Washington St.

- He's open but looking to stay around his area and in the Southeast, He's supposed to be taking an ov to Oklahoma this weekend and Ok St right after that. He plans to take all 5 visits and maybe announce on NSD

- He has the versatility to play all defensive line spots and he's being recruited at all positions. “I’m more of a dominant pass rusher but I chase wherever the ball goes,” Carter said. “Some people just call me the motor. I love playing the game of football and matching up with competitive opponents on the field. I’ll run after quarterbacks, running backs, or wide receivers. You don’t get that too often from my position.

Probably means he ain't coming.

Probably means he ain't coming.

Um, he said the Southeast too which includes Miami. That means more to he doesn't want to play way up North and out West

Advertisement
Remember Carter is from Louisiana originally and just moved to Dallas, Tx this summer. So a UM offer will hold major weight.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back