Trevon Hill - Dolphins tryout

CaneSupremo

Shalala's Jock Strap

“The Dolphins also initiated visits with three free agent defensive ends on Thursday. According to the Miami Herald’s Adam Beasley and Barry Jackson, the team is expected to sign Avery Moss, who appeared in 11 games for the club last year with eight starts, recording 15 tackles, two passes defensed, and a forced fumble. Undrafted free agents Trevon Hill from Miami and Tim Bonner and Florida Atlantic have taken COVID-19 tests and are expected to be worked out on Thursday.”

Advertisement
No preseason gonna be tough times for alot of players.. Got to come to practice everyday ready to leave it on the line.. Knock Tom Brady out if you have to type of **** to make a name for yourself

2CC9BF98-5EA1-4472-B416-FE9FAC7E5354.jpeg

Honestly hoping something pans out for hill - and then for Roche. Keep that transfer pipeline of elite talent open by showing you can land on an NFL team if you come here.

Advertisement
I just wanted to say I want to sock your avatar in the face.
Not you, but your avatar.

Please stop with this nonsense.

She is NOT responsible for what has happened to our football program, no matter what her puffed-up resume says.

Are you equally prepared to give her all the credit when our football team wins 10 games again?

Come on, now...

Hill left the tryout without signing. If he was an established FA that would not necessarily mean much, but for an undrafted player I doubt he gets offered a deal.

Jason Strowbridge is looking good in camp and really coming on this second week. Plus they just re-signed Trent Harris.

Advertisement
Please stop with this nonsense.

She is NOT responsible for what has happened to our football program, no matter what her puffed-up resume says.

Are you equally prepared to give her all the credit when our football team wins 10 games again?

Come on, now...
I just said i wanted to sock her in the face, not say she's responsible, etc

I hope Roche lives up to the hype. In my opinion Hill never did.
Hill was behind the 8 ball from the jump. Rusty from sitting out when VT threw him off the team then hurt the shoulder and couldn't practice. Add to that a relatively deep DE position and limited reps....Its not a shock he didn't ball out.

Advertisement
I can definitely see them looking for more at DE. The guys they signed didnt look like they are worth the price tags.
As for the running backs- I could see them looking for the 3rd RB. I hope it's not because the 2 they got this year are not working out.

Last edited:
Seemed like he came in here late and missed out on taking advantage Feeley affect and missed out on upping his game. He rolled up in here at camp where he left off at VT where Jalen spent a year bulking up in the S&C program. Jalen was skinny when he transferred here but added a ton of weight and now poised to explode...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back