Traz Powell

Advertisement
This whole narrative about all these other schools having 50-60 thousand at the Spring Game simply isn’t true.

There’s a few that have a lot (Bama, Michigan, Ohio St, UGA maybe) but the majority have anywhere from 10-30 thousand.

I watched the Auburn Spring game and they probably had 20-25 thousand.

This whole narrative about all these other schools having 50-60 thousand at the Spring Game simply isn’t true.

There’s a few that have a lot (Bama, Michigan, Ohio St, UGA maybe) but the majority have anywhere from 10-30 thousand.

I watched the Auburn Spring game and they probably had 20-25 thousand.
Thank you lol ^^^^ idk where this narrative comes from also people are still bugging out about a spring game .. Win real games recruits will come

It never ceases to amaze me how many people have strong feelings about the where and in what fashion of spring scrimmages.

Advertisement
Dead Serious

Why not bring the Hurricanes to the hood? Have Free Admittance. I am not talking the Spring Game but this weekends final scrimmage why not play it in the hood?
Pretty sure its alumni weekend. And I don't even think they're allowing ANYONE besides alums to the scrimmage.

I dont live in Miami and honestly never been outside the Airport on my way to see family in Jamaica.

I still feel that it would mean something to area if Miami held a Spring Scrimmage or an open Practice at Traz Powell. I get the Spring Game was Free and at Hard Rock(As it should be held every year) but a Scrimmage or an Open Practice would be magical for that area IMO
So you don't live in the area and you never been outside the Airport yet you have an opinion on whether or not they should have a practice/scrimmage at Traz? It's a 15 minute drive from Traz to Hard Rock. If that's the case, what about Tropical Park , Harris Field, Milander?

Hold a practice at Gwen Cherry and one at LCO?
Have the kids out there watching. Or you can just have one practice per year at one of the youth fields across sofla. Hearts and minds. Cheaper and more effective than taking a team to Italy.

So you don't live in the area and you never been outside the Airport yet you have an opinion on whether or not they should have a practice/scrimmage at Traz? It's a 15 minute drive from Traz to Hard Rock. If that's the case, what about Tropical Park , Harris Field, Milander?

why not have Open Scrimmages/Practices at Traz and Tropical Park and the Spring Game at Hard Rock

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back