Trayone Gray

I wanted him at safety..but after what appears to be several rb misses,, and with the hope of Irvin and Jaquan Johnson coming in at safeties in the class behind him- this could work out great for him at RB.

Advertisement
no. because that would mean we could have had them both. Thanks for playing though.

Great argument...let's play that game. Hey, if we get Fournette does that make up for Powell, no because we could have had both. Hey, if we get Cook does that make up for Powell, nope...coulda had both.

Maybe we don't NEED both, I mean that's always possible.

Yeah. Your argument is much better. Let's go with that. Fournette and Cook are identical situations to Powell, who was a local kid committed to us for almost a year and whom committed elsewhere, by his own word, because we told him not to enroll. Great comparison. Good job, good effort.

Are you f'ing people serious? The kid was committed for months and set to enroll early. He should be on campus by now. Amazing the lengths some of you will go to rationalize this crap.

? Where's this at?

I say **** yes. Gray is one of the kids Ive been most excited about. I have heard person after person who follow So Fla football closely say that there is a strong feeling out there that Gray could have been the best WR in Florida, or the best RB in Florida had he been dedicated to playing either position. He is supposedly the best pure athlete in South Florida. I would gladly trade Powell for Gray qualifying. Gray is the kind of kid that is going to knock people's socks off IMO. Just need to get him into school.

Advertisement
Trayone Gray will not be a running back here if he qualifies

IMO Trayone Gray is going to be whatever the F*ck he wants to be when he gets here. Kid could be a beast WR, a monster Safety, or a tremendous RB. I think WR is most likely, but I would not be surprised to see him start out at RB if he qualifies. Depending on how Duke and Yearby are recovered, Gray could see playing time early as an RB or as a WR.

that's such *** backwards logic, I don't even know what to say. It's not a zero sum game. The two were never mutually exclusive. So no, despite what C4L is saying, it does not "make up for any loss." A loss is a loss completely independently of whether or not Gray qualifies.

And it's a moot point because he's not qualifying.

Advertisement
that's such *** backwards logic, I don't even know what to say. It's not a zero sum game. The two were never mutually exclusive. So no, despite what C4L is saying, it does not "make up for any loss." A loss is a loss completely independently of whether or not Gray qualifies.

More of a miss than a loss since this the staff turning on the kid...he'd be here if the staff doesn't tell him not to report.

I do think we'll regret it either way

More of a miss than a loss since this the staff turning on the kid...he'd be here if the staff doesn't tell him not to report.

The potato rationalization from the Golden **** Pail Carriers never ceases to amaze. So now we're "missing" on the Broward POY who was committed up to the last minute before he was set to EE??

Real crack staff we got recruiting here at the U.

The potato rationalization from the Golden **** Pail Carriers never ceases to amaze. So now we're "missing" on the Broward POY who was committed up to the last minute before he was set to EE??

Real crack staff we got recruiting here at the U.

Who's rationalizing....I wanted this kid and think we ****ed up....one of many many **** ups.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back