Trayon Gray Speaksout about Test Score Rumors

Advertisement
If he took them on the April 12th test date then he should have received them because others who tested on that date have received theirs

I don't think that's true, I think we went through this in detail in the case of that WR from Texas. If you read the ACT site--as I did-- you find that scores come out on a rolling basis for a month or more. I posted links and detailed information, but that was not sufficient to satisfy a significant number of people here, because either they wanted to believe what they wanted to believe despite the facts, or they just had poor reading comprehension. The latter is not far-fetched given a lot of what I've seen here.

I think there's a significant period of time, I don't remember if it was a month or more, and then the scores start to come out. They come out on one or two days a week, I don't remember which, and they release them like this for about five weeks running. Someone might receive his/her score in the first batch, another person might not receive his for another couple of weeks. I don't know what factored into the release dates, if it was random, related to whether there was special scrutiny for some reason, or or geographic.

I'm talking about that tall WR who also played basketball. I forget names, but everyone knows whom I'm talking about It was discussed at great length.

99% of kids get their scores back w/o writing on the same day

Well if the coaches are indeed sending him the playbook, that's a **** good sign.......right?

If he took them on the April 12th test date then he should have received them because others who tested on that date have received theirs

I don't think that's true, I think we went through this in detail in the case of that WR from Texas. If you read the ACT site--as I did-- you find that scores come out on a rolling basis for a month or more. I posted links and detailed information, but that was not sufficient to satisfy a significant number of people here, because either they wanted to believe what they wanted to believe despite the facts, or they just had poor reading comprehension. The latter is not far-fetched given a lot of what I've seen here.

I think there's a significant period of time, I don't remember if it was a month or more, and then the scores start to come out. They come out on one or two days a week, I don't remember which, and they release them like this for about five weeks running. Someone might receive his/her score in the first batch, another person might not receive his for another couple of weeks. I don't know what factored into the release dates, if it was random, related to whether there was special scrutiny for some reason, or or geographic.

I'm talking about that tall WR who also played basketball. I forget names, but everyone knows whom I'm talking about It was discussed at great length.

when i took it 6 years ago. this was NOT the case.

Advertisement

when i took it 6 years ago. this was NOT the case.

I don't mean the same day, I mean the kids receive their scores on the same day (2 1/2 weeks later). My fault for not clarifying

Griffin, man that sucked!

I know one kid who has gotten her score back, and one kid who hasn't. Admittedly, not a big sample. But several kids have told me, both this year and last, that TheMatador is correct about this: the scores trickle in over the course of weeks.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The score really doesn't trickle in like said. All the kids at two seperate high schools received their scores on the same day (2 1/2 weeks after the test). The kids that took their act on April 12th have received their score barring a misstep in handling the test.

The score really doesn't trickle in like said. All the kids at two seperate high schools received their scores on the same day (2 1/2 weeks after the test). The kids that took their act on April 12th have received their score barring a misstep in handling the test.

Then why hasn't Trayone received his score yet?

What do you mean "w/o writing"?

I'm only telling you what the ACT site said. I don't know what really happens. I don't care. I'm not sure how good this kid really is. When I watched his video, I had trouble seeing that great RB everybody was talking about. Now they tell me he's not really a RB, I'm OK with that. Seemed a bit upright for a pure RB.
Might be a terrific WR. I can't say I know what I'm talking about. I'm OK with that, too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back