travis johnson question

Advertisement
does the staff go after him again now that kerr decomitted and possibly no sanctions

Doubtful. Seems as though that ship has sailed, and UM is content with the two TE's they have. Much bigger fish out there as targets during the stretch run.

doubt it. 2 different types of tight ends. not upset up kerr gone and we don't need another pass catching te.

I doubt they're looking to replace a TE with a TE. If that were the case, they would have cut Kerr loose instead of cutting Travis loose first.

My read on this situation is that they're feeling pretty good about landing a lot of the guys that are still out there uncommitted. And Al is not a guy who is into running kids off the roster despite all the claims from UM fans that he's going to purge the current roster. As a result, a borderline guy like Kerr was probably told some things by Cristobal that made him want to head to fsu.

I doubt they're looking to replace a TE with a TE. If that were the case, they would have cut Kerr loose instead of cutting Travis loose first.

My read on this situation is that they're feeling pretty good about landing a lot of the guys that are still out there uncommitted. And Al is not a guy who is into running kids off the roster despite all the claims from UM fans that he's going to purge the current roster. As a result, a borderline guy like Kerr was probably told some things by Cristobal that made him want to head to fsu.

I bet it wasnt a pleasant conversation for Kerr considering HS TEs end up on milk cartons after matriculating to FSU.

Advertisement

This guy knows what's up. Al is NOT in the business of cutting scholarships. He won't just up and cut your 'ship.

This guy knows what's up. Al is NOT in the business of cutting scholarships. He won't just up and cut your 'ship.

That's definitely not Alshermond's modus operandi.

Kerr is all O-Line. Dobard has best film other than Sandland obviously. Dobard will be a freak!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back