Transfer Question Regarding 2021 Class

BigCaneAl

Senior
Premium
In a situation like Florida, where the DB coaches are fired/left, and the head coach is looking to leave, can kids that just signed in December transfer and not sit? Thinking of course of like a Jason Marshall.

I know it’s wishful thinking, but Marshall must be looking at the T-Rob hire and the situation at UF and be re-thinking things.

Advertisement
I think there is a 1 time free transfer but not sure how that works with kids that just enrolled.

Expect to get two portal guys and let robinson recruit for next year. There's no one left in the 21 class worth signing. Let's get stevenson and hopefully another portal guy who hasn't put papers in

Advertisement
Pretty sure position coach doesn’t matter. Only if the head coach leaves. If this drags past signing Day i would imagine the transfer would be a 2022 counter.

One time transfer hasn’t been passed. He would have to sit or show reason to transfer to before getting the green light from the ncaa. Just see Walker.

Advertisement
I believe it’s a school thing. It’s a bad look for the school if they don’t let them out of their NLI if they don’t want to be there after the previous staff is fired/leaves.

Advertisement
Back