Tracking the opposition coaching search

Advertisement
Looks like USCe has been focusing its search on Herman. I also read another article that "people close" to Fuente view Miami or the SEC as "not a fit". (As confirmed by Dmoney).

Looks like USCe has been focusing its search on Herman. I also read another article that "people close" to Fuente view Miami or the SEC as "not a fit". (As confirmed by Dmoney).

I highly doubt he stays at Memphis another year so Maryland for him? VT will go all out for Rich Rod but Fuente would be a great secondary prize.

USCe is a career killer. Too many schools in that area for limited talent. Always have and always will be a low level SEC school. It will have to be a hot sub conference coach that accepts that job. Don't think Herman would see that job as a vertical move. Miami hot with most coaches because they know the best abundance of high school talent is within 60 miles of campus. Know how to recruit and know how to coach and you'll win big here.

Fuente is penciled in for USC ( Carolina ). Likes the ties that will give him a Masters Membership after coaching days are over..I can only assume we get Butch by default as he may be the only coach left, with our BOT dragging heels, as the other openings get filled first..

Advertisement
Butch - Miami
USC - east - strong
USC - west - Herman
Texas - Fuentes
Vtech - smart
Maryland- rich rod
Virginia - coach from Toledo
Ucf - pruit

Advertisement
Back