Towson - Game 3 (slackers)

Advertisement
I know you are supposed to take advantage of your opponents mistakes and so far we have done that. But take away their mistakes and they have played us almost even. What happens when we run up against a team that is not making those mistakes? We have shown, so far, this team has a lot of areas that need to addressed.

I know you are supposed to take advantage of your opponents mistakes and so far we have done that. But take away their mistakes and they have played us almost even. What happens when we run up against a team that is not making those mistakes? We have shown, so far, this team has a lot of areas that need to addressed.

Don't disagree, but so do a lot of teams at this stage of the season. If we can tighten the defense and improve the base-running, our pitching has the potential to take us fairly far.

I am more concerned w Cecconi's pitch count vs weak opponents, and let's hope he's Ok.

Ugly series in many ways but I’ll take the sweep. Team has to find themselves by Wednesday or were in trouble

Advertisement
Feels like an important week coming up with one our toughest midweek games on the road against FAU, and a conference series you’d expect to sweep on paper against Pitt. Based on current form I’d guess we drop the game in Boca and 1 of the 3 against Pitt to go 2-2.

Hope Slade is okay. FWIW he was giving a thumbs up to someone in the crowd (a family member?) and returned to the dugout about an inning later.

Feels like an important week coming up with one our toughest midweek games on the road against FAU, and a conference series you’d expect to sweep on paper against Pitt. Based on current form I’d guess we drop the game in Boca and 1 of the 3 against Pitt to go 2-2.

Hope Slade is okay. FWIW he was giving a thumbs up to someone in the crowd (a family member?) and returned to the dugout about an inning later.

Saw the thumbs up - returning to the dugout is an even better sign. My roommate took a fastball to the face and looked like Rocky Raccoon for about a week or so but, otherwise, was Ok.

Btw, FSU dropped both games against their first ranked opponent (TTU) this weekend, in their three team weekend tourney in Tallahassee.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back