Tough, excruciating loss, but hopefully there is a bright side(you know what it is)

k9cane

Senior
tough loss, I feel for the kids. Never feels good to lose to a rival, especially when they are awful. But if this is the final nail in the coffin for Manny -- I can live with this

up 8 against a reeling offense, and Manny's unit had two opportunities to close the door.

Didnt get the job done. Bottom line

Manny, I know you tried, but... GTFO please. You were never qualified for this job. And **** you Blake James for taking Mark Richt's recommendation

-- young players again flashed, we even saw Chase Smith!!

-- Dont know what else to really say other than I see a lot of young promising players, but also some very flawed guys who keep getting playing time. Coaching wise, well.... there's a reason why people are on the hot seat

This was UNC 2019 all over again. Which is ironic, that was the second game of his era, tonight may have really been his last(although I dont think he gets fired till the end of the year -- which I can live with)

Today showed that under Diaz, Miami's ceiling is always going to be 3-5 losses per season. Just not enough attention to detail, not physical enough, lack of true discipline, etc.

I dont want to hear that they play hard for him -- that's the bare minimum, give me a break.

When you keep playing one-score games, there will invariably be one where you come up short. I really think with just solid coaching this is a two loss team.

But it's lead by Diaz. So we play Mannyball

For now...

Advertisement
tough loss, I feel for the kids. Never feels good to lose to a rival, especially when they are awful. But if this is the final nail in the coffin for Manny -- I can live with this

up 8 against a reeling offense, and Manny's unit had two opportunities to close the door.

Manny, I know you tried, but... GTFO please. You were never qualified for this job. And **** you Blake James for taking Mark Richt's recommendation

-- Dont know what else to really say other than I see a lot of young promising players, but also some very flawed guys who keep getting playing time. Coaching wise, well.... there's a reason why people are on the hot seat

This was UNC 2019 all over again. Which is ironic, that was the second game of his era, tonight may have really been his last(although I dont think he gets fired till the end of the year -- which I can live with)

Today showed that under Diaz, Miami's ceiling is always going to be 3-5 losses per season. Just not enough attention to detail, not physical enough, lack of true discipline, etc.

I dont want to hear that they play hard for him -- that's the bare minimum, give me a break.

When you keep playing one-score games, there will invariably be one where you come up short. I really think with just solid coaching this is a two loss team.

For now...
5u2u24.jpg

Advertisement
He can’t sell anyone on progress being made now or in the future. This is who he is and this team takes after him. You have to pull the plug now. End of season only allows the problems to linger around more

I need an explanation of that 1st and goal from the half yard line with 58 secs? left and 2 TO in your pocket......
FSU coaching staff is about as dumb as Diaz staff. If he lets them score they would of and not had two doubts about it. The man ain’t cut for being a head coach

For now...

The pregame narrative was FSU was turning the corner and UM was falling apart, and FSU could take back Florida recruiting with a W (despite the record). Sadly, we played right into that narrative. FML

He can’t sell anyone on progress being made now or in the future. This is who he is and this team takes after him. You have to pull the plug now. End of season only allows the problems to linger around more

right now, with Diaz in charge it's like trying to sell a cruise after the Titanic struck the iceberg...

Advertisement
The pregame narrative was FSU was turning the corner and UM was falling apart, and FSU could take back Florida recruiting with a W (despite the record). Sadly, we played right into that narrative. FML
Narrative won’t matter if once Cristobal is here. We’re a bad team and lost to a soon to be 5-7 team. None of this will matter if we land the HC we need.

Advertisement
Back