Toral?

tcgrad1014

All-ACC
After all the hype, I couldn't have imagined him being so completely lost. Recruiting is a disaster. Player development is a disaster. Program is a disaster.

Advertisement
“Recruiting is a disaster” I would disagree. Look at the class rankings from now until 2020-2021. We’re top five in all but one of them. Our recruiting to date has been as good. Only Vanderbilt has it significant better.

“Program is a disaster” and “player development is a disaster” are more accurate statements.

“Recruiting is a disaster” I would disagree. Look at the class rankings from now until 2020-2021. We’re top five in all but one of them. Our recruiting to date has been as good. Only Vanderbilt has it significant better.

“Program is a disaster” and “player development is a disaster” are more accurate statements.

From now until 2020-2021? Forward looking at baseball recruiting classes is even more useless than forward looking at football recruiting classes. At least you know for certain that the football players will end up in college somewhere.

The kids driving our rankings up for all those classes NEVER make it to campus, or when they do, more often than not are over-hyped (like Toral).

Ever notice that when UF or FSU gets a highly regarded prospect, they are always awesome from Day 1?

The staff has run this program completely off the rails, and it is systemic.

The kids driving our rankings up for all those classes NEVER make it to campus, or when they do, more often than not are over-hyped (like Toral).

Ever notice that when UF or FSU gets a highly regarded prospect, they are always awesome from Day 1?

This is a tough one. Toral was seen as a top 5-10 overall pick before his senior year. I honestly don't know what happened, but he had a bad senior year (1 homerun I think) and he has been on a skid since.

Advertisement

This is a tough one. Toral was seen as a top 5-10 overall pick before his senior year. I honestly don't know what happened, but he had a bad senior year (1 homerun I think) and he has been on a skid since.

Saying Toral is on a skid is like saying Nagasaki didn't make out too well in WWII.

Advertisement
Back