TOP STORY: Our response to Dabo's comments

CanesInSight Articles
5 min read

Comments (25)

Knew a girl who went to Clemson the same time Sammy Watkins was there. Said he used to drive around campus in a G wagon and top football players were definitely getting paid.
Yep. Hes just ****ed more teams can openly pay players. That’s why Saban quit under his fake value system guise: can’t control everything any longer.
 
I’m a pretty spiritual guy myself and it’s a really hot topic around him. Because he knows point blank he has paid for players under the table. Then preaches God and holyness across your face. It makes him look fake from the get go!

He thought that he created a family atmosphere and such a great “culture” that players would take discounts or less NIL. Then they could no longer compete because there was no need for the bag man on the open market, he fell behind. Then tried to double down. I lost a lot of respect for him as a person years ago. Lost respect for him as a coach when he couldn’t adapt to the portal. I think he is old news at Clemson and they need a fresh start if they want to reemerge as a contender football program again.

I also rewatched the Cal game. This is not a very good football team. I’m not sure they are going to be a better test than Wake. They are more athletic on both sides of the football but schematically, discipline, and actual explosive plays Wake has outperformed Clemson. I want to see their front 7 versus our OL-TEs blockg…..#1 key to the game
 
Last edited:
Clemson, FSU, and ND were the obvious 3 I wanna see us destroy. Lock in, get it done, and under NO circumstances should Mario take his foot off the gas if we go up big in the slightest. When they're down don't let em back up. Go Canes 🙌
 
This is like the Wake Game big favorites if we win by 18 then it was what we were supposed to do. If it’s 10-14 then we struggled.
 
Back
Top